While the death of a loved one is never easy, Hospice of Citrus and the Nature Coast offers a wide range of bereavement counseling services designed to assist family members of any age to cope with their grief.
- Grief Support is offered to anyone in our community who has experienced a loss.
- Ongoing, year-round sessions open to both hospice and non-hospice families.
- Parent/Guardian Bereavement Groups – For adults mourning the death of a loved one.
- Social Support Groups – For persons who have lost a loved one, offering interaction in an informal setting.
- Crisis Intervention – Support for individuals or groups who are undergoing a crisis caused by a life-limiting illness or death.
Grief Programs for Children and Adolescents Link to Herry’s Kids
The Wings Community Education Series — Citrus Team Workshops, June – December, 2018 – is a monthly Education Series held at 8471 W. Periwinkle Ln. Suite A, Homosassa, FL 34446 or at 3280 W. Audubon Park Path, Lecanto, FL 34461
The Wings Community Education Series — Alachua Team Workshops, 2018 – is a monthly Education Series held at 18646 High Springs Main Street, Suite 40, High Springs, FL 32643